Why Join The Smoothbar?
The haircare and salon industry is a multi-billion-dollar market in the U.S.
The hair smoothing industry in the U.S. is estimated to be $3.78 billion in size.
The hair relaxer market is projected to see continued growth in the future, driven by the rising consumer demand for straightening, and product advancements that are helping to boosting the market.
Here are more reasons to consider hair care franchise ownership with The Smoothbar:
- A proprietary blueprint for an integrated, highly effective ventilation system that allows you to run your business safely and effectively
- The highest quality products paired with industry-leading treatments, to keep clients coming back for more
- An established business model you can leverage in your own local, protected territory
- The flexibility to start your business in an industry you haven’t necessarily been a part of – no salon experience required when you hire licensed professionals
- An excellent leadership team to show you how to do the work and run the business
Hair Care Industry News Shines Light on the Potential of Specialized Services:
“A lot of businesses I work with get nervous focusing on a niche. They often believe it cuts out part of the market or sends the message that they can only do one thing. This is not the case at all. In fact, coming in and speaking to the strength and expertise you have for a specific service or treatment can actually attract clients.” – Tabatha Coffey, International Business Coach and TV Host, Salon Trends 2020 Report
There has never been a better time to join us. As a hair care franchise owner with The Smoothbar, you will spend your days exceeding the expectations of every client who enters your salon, while you build a rewarding future for yourself and your team.